Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Greeting From Bear Toe

Hi All,

Bear Toe here brewmaster and taster of Bear Toe Brewery - My trek to make the perfect beer started nearly a year ago - I'm a semi-advanced home brewer and am striving for a batch that launches us through sensory overload!

Lauren (my wife to be) got me started and what a blast it's been. We brew about 3 times per month and have a false carbonation set up and several kegs. We enjoy mostly Ales but have tried making a lager or two with no success.

Currently I enjoy making British style ales and experimenting with spices to make our very own specialty beer. I've had quite a bit of success with honey/orange/cinnamon varieties and have had achieved ABV over 8%. Most of our beer comes in at around 5%.

Stay tuned.

Thanks,

Bear-Toe

2 comments:

OzWeaver said...

Wish I'd gotten to taste the Dead Guy ale, but I know I'll get the Christmas brew! Take some pictures! Inquiring minds want to know what your process LOOKS like!

B

OzWeaver said...

You have just been tagged by the evil "Power of 7." TAG! You're it! Go to my blog where you will learn what deeds you must do before going on to tag others!

love, MOM